
This week in class, we'll be talking about movies. We did a crossword that introduced elements of the movie such as plot, setting, stars and genre. For me, the most important aspect of a movie is the genre. I really prefer sci-fi movies. Credible plotlines are also important to me so the story must follow a logical order. That's why I enjoyed a movie like 2001 A Space Odyssey
As an example of how you can use your blog to continue a topic from class, I will ask the question; What are the most important elements of a movie for you?
.
6 comments:
Hi,Nicole
These days, movies can also be a good studying materials. Yesterday your lesson proved the fact. Basically I have liked to see movie sometime to kill the time, to have a date, and alleviate my stress. I usually prefer to see romantic movies and adventure because these movies give me much more dream than the others. In the dream called movies I can see my fantastic world. Of course, though real lives makes me sad or disappointed, good movies make us very happy.
Hi Nicole,
In my case, the most important element of choosing a movie could be who stared in it. It's a great pleasure for me to see attractive and good-looking actors/actresses on a big screen.
In addition, my favorite genre is romantic comedies since I feel happier after watching it.
Hi Nicole,
When I select a movie, I tend to consider the plot first. The plot must be ordered logically. Also, there must be a story in it. I mean it is a little touching like "The redemption of Shawshank" or "The life is so beautiful"
If it is added with sci-fi,it'll be much more fantastic movie.
Cool, Nicole!
When I was a middle or high school students, There were much better movies than these days. Because they had a deep, impressive, and good stryline. So I could remember some of the storylines or some famous scenes.
So the most important element of choosing a movie is the director, because of some critical reasons.
Film directors are responsible for not only overseeing every creative aspect of a film but also approving every camera angle, lens effect, lighting, and set design.
They have to be involved in the writing, and editing of a film.
Do you agree?
I really want to see the old and good movies which I saw in my school days.
Hi, Nicole!
I just wonder how's your walk at night. I think you had a good time with fresh air and cool wind.
Anyway...
I used to love movie so much when i was a liite younger than now. This doesn't mean i dislike movie now. Just my passion for movies lessened.
Most of all, i avoid horro movies or thrillers because when i am alone, the scary scene occures on me often.
Genre is important. Sometiems who is main actor or actress is another factor for me to choose movies.
Usually I don't trust other people's review of movies. Instead, I'd rather go and see it myself, because everyone has different eyes even though they see the same movie.
Hi, Nicole
I've just realized I haven't seen movies for a long time. Your classes about the movies were fun to me and gave a chance to think about watching them when I have time. Actually, I don't dislike any genres of movies except those of horror or thriller. Whenever I see a movie, I'm touched by all things in the movie. Last winter, when I saw a Korean movie, Miryang which was awarded in the Oscar, I was happy to know the level of the Korean movie has risen so much. I'm thinking I'll watch them as many as I can. Anyway, I like romantic and happy ending movie because that makes me feel happy.
Post a Comment