Click the play button to hear a message from Nicole
Take a look at a couple of these podcast sites to see how podcasts can be used for entertainment or education.
DonGenova (A podcast about food)
Classic Poetry Aloud (A podcast of classic poetry)
The Technology Teacher (A podcast about teaching with technology)
Yoga (A podcast about yoga)
Seoul Podcast (A podcast about Seoul, Korea)
Food Wishes (Vlog of cooking)
ESLpod (An ESL Podcast)
Mrs Gamache's Kinderplayer Podcast (A podcast with kindergarten
students)
Jenny's school blog (A high school student's educational podcast)
LIS 460 School Podcast (A teacher produced podcast for her class)
WaySmarter (A podcast about culture and history for students)
My question this week is: How could you use blogs or podcasts for your students?
.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi, Nicole.
Thank you for your introduction to new technology. Those are so amazing!! How do you know that kind of things? Oh my ignorance of ....
But I know it's very useful and helpful for my students. I'll try to apply it to my class. I especially like poetry tech. Thank you again.
Hello, Nicole!
I don't think that my English seems to improve more than I expected. But I learned one big thing, that teaching English without technology won't be ablt to work successfully here. Before I came here, I didn't know how powerfully technology make class exciting, practical, and fantastic.
When I am back to school, I'll use my blog in many ways. First, I'll make my students creat their blog.
So I'll give homework on my blog and my students put'll their homework.
Second, I'll put good materals for students.
Actually, I don't know how to use my blog now. But I'll learn how to use it before I come to U.S. from you and other trainees.
Thank again for getting us to creat and use our blog.
With love and respect,
Hi, Nicole!
I'm James in class 4.
I'm wondering how could you are always happy and merry and full of energy. Owing to that, my whole classmates are always happy with classes.
It took me more than one our and half just looking around the blog you had suggested. Thank you for your hardwork.
I like food wish, ESL pod, way Smater, and Technology Teacher. The reason I like food wish is that they provide us movie clips and I like cooking. I like ESL pod best. Because the speed is slow and and esy to follow and , I think, I can use it in my class,too.
Thank you again.
I just admire of your energy and passion in keeping these blogs.
I really want to use this one for my students....But a little doubtful of my laziness.
Hi..Nicole..
Thank your for answering my question on my blog..
I want to use my blog by communicating with my students..
And sometimes I will let my students know my assignments..
Anyway I'm very happy to meet you in this training...^^
Hi, Nicole~Sorry not visiting your blog and not uploading my comments.I think I'm a little dull and lazy with regard to computer..
From the moment I listened to your podcast, I was fascinated with your voice and your skillful digital literacy..Thank you for introducing nice technology..I've been enjoying listening to podcast.how can I make podcast..someday I want to learn how to do it if you have some time to spare for me~I really would like to adapt it to my class if I go back to my school...
Anyway, you are so energetic and creative..Thanks a million!!!
Post a Comment