Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Question Three


Blogs can be useful sources of information for teachers. They can can be read or listened to, in the case of podcast blogs and they can provide new information on education, classroom management, technology for teaching or subject content. Read How to Get How to Get Something out of
Blogs
from HuffEnglish.com if you would like more ideas about that. Here are a few blogs that might interest you while you study here at KNUE.

An
EFL Notebook

English Studio
Online

ESL Geek
Grammar Guy

My question this week is; Which is more difficult about blogging, writing the questions or writing the comments? Why?


.

6 comments:

Ran said...

Hello, Nicole
I felt sorry for your poor health.
In a foreign country, you have to care about your health. Even for me health is the first priority.
Anyway, I feel better after your presence today.
For me blogging is the most difficult. I'm a digital illiterate. As you can guess I'm a kind of a luddite. To psot a new blogg doesn't take much time, but I failed it so often. So I have to rewrite it. However, it's useful way. Take care.

Shake said...

Hi, Nicole~
I feel more difficult in making answerings than posting comments.
Some trainees posts way too serious, hard to respond quickly. So When I've been asked that kind of question, occasionally I was seeing the computer screen for a while without doing anything. On the other hand, It's more easy to post comments. When I have no idea about them, I can get some good question from EBS radio program or newspapers.

Take care of yourself not to be sick. Do you know a Korean sayings, "When you are away from your hometown and feel sick, that is the tough, sorrowful, sad time. I personally respect all of knue instructors. We, trainees can go back home and enjoy lives with our family in the weekend, but you sometimes can feel homesick and alone. Of course, you could miss your country's food.
Always be careful not to be bad for your health.
I'm always pleased with your smile in a class. ^^*

tina said...

Hi, Nicole!
I was worried about your health. But I was so happy to see you in class again. You looked ok, am i right?
Oh My! I forgot there'd be your questions here. Terribly sorry. Blogging and communicating through blogs are great news to me. I think it is very nice way to contact and learn even though not easy for me 'cause I sometimes have technophobia. But nowadays, I enjoy technology thanks to you.
Two things you asked still are not easy to me. Well, go for it to be a master of tech and English!!!

Jasper said...

Hello Nicole, I am happy to enjoy your comfortable conversation class. To be honest, I was kind of at a loss for English speeking. Now, owing to your generous, hospitable, big-minded attitude on me, I can gradually overcome my poor conversation skill. Thanks a million for that. Regarding a blog, I think it's also nice to communicate through blogs each other. You have given the chances for us to get to know better and share thoughts and opinion each other. That's good. Makig bolg is easy for me. Interesting.

hanah said...

Writing answer is more difficult but more interesting, in my thoght. I like reading the others' opinion. Specially, senoir trainees' ideas look great. They are usually very gentle in class but a deep wisdom makes us alive.

Anonymous said...

Nicole,
I just noticed your blog and link to mine (thanks). I've also used blogging with English Education majors to great success.

do you have another blog that you write on? I'd love to hear your thoughts on blogging with your students.