
I want to thank all of you for your hard work as bloggers. You put a lot of effort into your blogs and into your communication skills. Many of you posted over thirty comments and some over forty. There was a total of 297 questions and 882 comments posted. There was also an improvement in your writing as most of your questions became more complex and authentic towards the end of the session. I also noticed that 31 of you managed to alter your blogs with images, video, widgets, colored fonts and more.
I hope that this experience has made you feel more confident about using a computer and given you some ideas for your own teaching.
My last question for the session is; Is there any other technology that you would like to learn more about for yourself or for your teaching?
.
14 comments:
Hi, Nicole
I'd like to learn how to use audio files on computer. Some of the instructors and the trainees here have shown their skills in their classes and club activities. I am clumsy at such a thing. However, I want to master the skill to use it in my classes.
Hi, Nicole
I'd like to learn about editing movie clips. Students want various materials for their learning, but teachers are given textbooks and some audio files. If I can edit movie clips more freely, my students will get more interested in their learning.
Hi,
It's almost final post for session one. I'd like to learn about making movie clips and editing movie clips. It will be a very hard work. In some training courses, I heard about the editing methods many times. But I can't understand that time because our training term was very short. I think it will take a long time to learn and apply to the teaching.
Hi, Nicole.
I've really enjoyed your classes. You have a special talent to make people feel comfortable. As you noticed, I'm a very shy person, so I need some time to get along with somebody. In youe class, I could feel comfortable. And blog is really good. I'll try to give this blog homework to my students after I come back to school. I thank you a lot.
The answer for your question is that I want to lean how to make teaching materials with some softwares such as namo or flesh.
Hi, Nicole.
Thanks a million! I enjoyed and learned so much in your class. At first it took so long for me to make comments, but it has become easier. I want to learn more about using audio for my class. I will have my students record their reading. I'll give them chances to listen their friends reading and speaking.
Hi, Nicole
At last, it's the final week of the first session. Time really flies, doesn't it? Honestly, when you asked us to make our own blogs, I felt a burden because I was almost computer illiterate and I was not so accustomed to leave my comments on somebody's blog. Though it was not easy for me to keep going on the blogs, I learned a lot from you and other trainees. You are really a computer geek. I really envy you. To be a competent English teacher, it is essential to handle a computer freely, I think. Actually I still have a long way to go. There are so many things that I have to learn. Anyway I really thank you for your enlightenment for us.
Hi, Nicole
I have really enjoyed your class and even been crazzy. I also enjoyed your "beautiful Friday!" but now I' so sad that I realize this time is the last. I want to visit your blog continually bit I can't write something any more.
How about opening other blog for your old students!
I want to lean the way yo use songs and games more but I'm getting older and slower. That makes me sed. Any way I was happy with you!
Good bye!
Time flies.
This week is the last week of the first session. Thank you for your interesting and kind teaching.
I'd like to learn how to create movie clips and many kinds of file transformation. This will be a good teaching resource for my daughter and my students.
Hi, Nicole!
I was very impressed with Mcluhan's excellent skill to edit sound and video clips when we prepared for the skit performance. I can edit sound files, but not that perfectly. I'd like to learn how to edit video files and use it for my class.
Have a good day!
Hi Nicole,
I had a good experience to leave the comments on the blogs. If it was not a homework, I could have known how to manage the blog. It was very interesting. I appreciate it. And I want to learn about editing movie clips, too. I agree with Bessie. I am very satisfied with your conversation classes. I have learned about strategies at speaking part. Thank you very much.
This is my answer of your imgination!
very tall redwood trees with a heavy canopy which blocks most of the sunlight, only allowing misty rays of sun to reach the ground. It's lush and damp with the clean smell of earth and the sense of mystery.
You're likely to enjoy your life in mystery. You are curious aobut some thing and enjoy challenging your own life silently like a pioneer. I love it!!!
Anyway, thank you for your teaching!!! Unluckily, I have no interst in technology, so I have no comment aobut it. Sorry!!!!^ ^
Hello, Nicole!
I feel sorry about quitting my blogging in your class or as your homework. It has been interesting and gave me lots of help to improve writing skill and think way about a question.
In my case, I'd like to apply audio skill to my class. Because audio material is good material for English study. So I'd like to learn more how to comfortably use that technology in class.
Thank you for your dedication and humorous comment.
Hi!
Lo~~~~velY~~(^^*~) Nicole!
I really enjoyed your class!
Your undertstanding attitude, the procedure of your class, computer technology......
Your class was so organized that I took notes the proceeses of your class to use them for my students later.
The most impressive one is these blogs. Before this traing course, I'm not intersted in computer skills as a teacher. But the skit performance made me change my mind. I was so amused to see all the skits used skillful computer technology. I'd like to learn about editing movie clips and audio files and managing web site. Blogs can be the first steps for my students. Thanks again for your encourgements in many ways!
Hi, Nicole.
I want to say "Thank for helping me create a blog." I think that'll be a very useful tool to communicate with my students and friends. First,I want to learn how to download auio and video files and put them on my blog for my students. Second, I want to learn how to use dwonloaded video, and audio files for my class. Third, I want to how to upgrade my blog.
I am ready to learn it. Could you?
Post a Comment