This week, I would like to ask you to answer questions from other classes. You will find the links on the right side of this blog.
My question this week is; How has blogging impacted you?
Consider;
Your skill with the computer
Your typing
Your understanding of blogging software
Your level of confidence with technology
Your ability to communicate digitally
Your reading and writing
Your English in general. For example, did you talk about the blog in the English zone.
Your teaching skills
.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi,Nicole.
Blogging makes me express my thoughts about things around us very well. Whenever I visit the blog to comment, I read every questions and thoughts of my classmates. It is a very interesting thing. I think blogging is a good way of conversation.
Hi,Nicole
I'm Hans.
The first thing I came to know is that computers can be a good tool when teaching students. The second thing is that it is not so easy for me to make a question and to answer every week. That means that my English is very poor. I will keep studying hard. Bye.
Hi Nicole,
I think blogging is a good way to communicate. I'm happy to answer some of the questions. Actually, I'm not good at getting into conversation, but this is one of the safest. And it doesn't need high technology, if I don't care too much. When I'm back to school, I will use my blog to encourage my students to do more. Just like you!
Hello, Nicole
Blogging has impacted about my composition very much. It's like talking through writing. When visit my classmates' blogs, I find their thinking way, their beautiful plan, important things, favorite music, book, movie, etc. It gave me more opportunities to understand them better. Sometimes to compare my answer with others make me interesting. Truly, blogging is like journal writing online. I have enjoyed it very much. As you recommended, when I go back to my school, I will use this online technique for teaching.
Hi, Nicole
Actually, I have had some chances to learn how to create blogs or web sites in English in the previous English teacher training programs. Then, it was a litte difficult to follow the instructor because I was computer illiterate so hard to understand her English. Plus, making a web site was all I needed to. I mean, after that, I couldn't use the web site countinually even though I had my own on line. However, your assingment is to keep uploading my questions and leaving comments to other classmates. It encouraged me to use the new technology I've been not get used to. So, now, I feel much familiar to blogging. It became the part of my life. That's the best point of blogging to me. Of course, I could enjoy writing in English since simple messages were OK so it gave me many chances to practice simple writing!!
Thank you so much, Nicole!!^^
I just admire your skils and effort managing this blog. I maybe like the work related computers.Thanks giving me wonderful chances which are new to me.
[url=http://levitranowdirect.com/#byriy]buy generic levitra[/url] - buy levitra online , http://levitranowdirect.com/#zpzhq levitra 10 mg
[url=http://directlenderloandirectly.com/#ncqha]payday loans online[/url] - payday loans online , http://directlenderloandirectly.com/#iofyk direct lender payday loans
The banks might not offer the money back directly they don't seem to mind lending funds to you from the payday store Anthony Richard Clarke Sometimes you may have got credit which can be paid punctually but your credit rating could be brand new
Post a Comment